The submission phase for 2020 is over. A jury will be going through all submissions; the final selection will be communicated to filmmakers via FilmFreeway or email in September 2020.
- The submission of short films is free of charge
- The films have to be submitted fully and completely until the deadline (15 June 2020). Films submitted later or incomplete films can not be considered.
- The submitted films have to be completed after January 2017.
- The short films must not be longer than 30 minutes.
- There is no limit of submissions per filmmaker, as long as all entries are submitted according to our rules.
- With the submission of a film the filmmaker accepts that singular film stills can be used for the public relations activities of the festival, if the film is selected for the programme. (Social Media, prints, etc.)
- FilTa Filmtage do not pay a “screening fee” for the screening of the selected short-films.
- It is the aspiration of FilTa Filmtage to share a broad spectrum of short films and feature film length films with the audience. It is not our aim to find a winner but rather to bring all films to our screen in an equal way.
- If a film is selected to the programme of FilTa, the file has to be sent in the following data format:
- Video: 1080/24p
- Container: .mov or .mp4
- Codec: h264
- Audio: AAC
- English subtitles
- If a film is selected for the programme of FilTa, the submitting party will send a press kit (film stills, synopsis, biography and filmography of the director and credits) for our use in public relations work concerning the festival.
- FilTa Filmtage thrives on the exchange between filmmakers and the audience. We would love to welcome guests in Wiener Neustadt!